End of the Registration 31.05.2017
There will be a hockey stick drawing every P.H.A. week for first 100 registrations !!!
|Deposit: (Pay if you’ve got the information, that you are a participant)||250 Eur.|
|Balance: (Pay at the opening day of the course)||350 Eur.|
|Whole price: (1 w.)||600 Eur.|
|if two or more participants form one family Price reduction for each:||50 Eur.|
the price reduction for goalies is 50 Eur !
Conditions for parcipants:
- The right age and min. 2 year skating and stickhandling practice.
- The rigistration is valid, only if the deposit is paid.
- Bring with you: health and liability insurance, all hockey equipment, gym suit, sport shoes, swimmsuit. (a letter will be sent 1-2 weeks before the course for more informations).
- If the number of the registrations would be to low, the course will be canceled and the deposit we will pay back
- Each participant and his / her parents accept with this registration the “PHA-Rules” as a commitment during the whole course. If the participant breaks the “PHA-Rules” dangerously, is PHA-head of coaching allowed to suspend him from the PHA. The money for the rest of the course will be repayed to his parents.
- before the 31.05.2017 – we retain 20% of the deposit.
- after the 31.05.2017 – we ratain 50% of the deposit.
- from 01.07.2017 – we ratain 100% of the deposit.